1.26.2012

Tiny Tales Thursday...

I'm not really a "touchy feely" person. Don't get me wrong - I love a good hug from an old friend, my feet being rubbed late at night, a massage after a week from {you know}, and other signs of affection.

I; however, do not like to be constantly touched and petted. I just shivered thinking about it.

One day last week Radley was needing to be near me all day. His hands were constantly on me and while I could plant 5726 kisses on him every day I had reached the point of "no more touching."

Me: Radley. That's enough buddy. Mommy doesn't want to be rubbed anymore.
Radley stops immediately and gives me one of his killer glances with those doe eyes that says you just pulled my beating heart from my body..
Radley: Do you not like me anymore, Mommy?


There was no adequate response - it was determined that I have no soul and am merely an android standing in for an actual mom. Send me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment