7.19.2015

InstaKings: Playing catch-up...

 It took me long enough to recap that trip to Breckenridge - sheesh. I act like I'm busy or something. So here's what we've been doing since. 

The Saturday after we got back, Gigi and Pops came in for the day. The girls requested to put on dresses and go get their nails painted. I mean, how do you say no to that? Especially when they also wanted pig tails.

#wellplayedtinytots


We then ventured to HobLob where the mirror section is always a big hit. Lord, help me.


And if vacation wasn't enough to put a smile on my face - our always-too-short-visit from Auntie Sooze sure does! You may remember my Queen Bees report on Sooze - I adore her and miss her so. I was so glad to meet Miss Mak and the kids were pretty excited, too! 



It's good to get back into a routine, and I always love the sweetness that Sunday brings - especially in the summer. 


I also love my Sunday's at 7 bible study group. I'm already looking up more studies for us to do together so our time doesn't come to an end. 


At bed time, we were specs. I'm pretty sure she would wear these all day long - a girl after my own heart. I love wearing glasses and she can rock them like no one else. 


Routine also means sweating it out. On this particular day I thought, "why not change it up?" "It will be fun!" Ha! Intervals with lunges was rough - but it hurt so good after!!


4 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for pig tails and so, so sad no one wants to wear them at my house anymore!! Loving the girls and the mirrors....that's exactly what I look like when I walk down that aisle...lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - me too! And then I always stop at the one where I look skinniest! ;)

      Delete
  2. I love how Emmy is always on point with her sass. So cute.

    ReplyDelete