7.07.2015

Queen Bees...


I think I may be more excited than the time Radley found out we were going to Disneyland. (And if you've been around for a while, you know that's not hard to do!)

BUT. I am SO STINKING EXCITED! Because today, I am {re}introducing Queen Bees and this time, I have my friend, Shelly along. If you aren't familiar with my Queen Bees series, let me bring you up to speed. I wrote a post about "How I do it" after watching the movie of my life. That got me thinking that I should write more posts about the women in my life that inspire me with all that they do. 

Meanwhile, my girl Shelly, started a blog and had a similar series called Tuesday Toast. This was/is a place that she highlights fellow bloggers. And then we decided we should combine the two and start a link-up so fellow bloggers could do the same! Share stories, applaud friends, and just help spread the love to those around us. So now we will be collaborating on the Queen Bees series...


So, what does this mean to you? Well, if you are a blogger (hello!) then this means we are inviting YOU to join us! The second Tuesday of the month we want bloggers to join us in toasting "Queen Bees" in your life. You can highlight your mom, your sister, your bestie, or a complete stranger! It can be a fellow blogger or someone that still doesn't have a smart phone. (WHAT!?) The point is, to lift each other up and let someone know that you notice her, what she does, how she does it and you want her (and others) to know just how special she is. 

This can be anything you want - if you're a fashion blogger, then give a shout out to someone that you think has impeccable style! A foodie - then share with us someone that has great taste and the ability to create some delicious dishes. We will be here to read your stories, connect to each other and maybe even learn a thing or two. Need inspiration, here are my Queen Bees posts.

So, start thinking because NEXT WEEK is our first week to start! We will set our posts to go live by midnight on Monday and you will be able to start linking up. We are so excited to see what you have to say about the women in your life and can't wait to be inspired by you and them!! 



The Queen of the Kings

6 comments:

  1. Hello! What a lovely initiative! I like the idea of highlighting important, inspiring and influential women, and sharing them with others. I'd like to participate. Off to follow you on Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Us too! Hopefully this link-up will be filled with inspiration and allow us to lift each other up!

      Delete
  2. You guys are so fun! Can't wait to follow along with your QUEEN BEES! :)
    {thedishbcs.com}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're totally on the QB list! :) (and I may have to make a graphic of a quarterback bee with a crown now). ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow, this is exciting news indeed! Heading over to Tuesday Toast to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following along! Hope you join us in the link-up!

      Delete