4.18.2011

I'm a big kid now...


Look!!


Closer.... a little bit closer...

That's right! Emmy's first tooth has decided to pop through! 

She obviously thought that this meant that she was officially a big kid and decided to celebrate by...


Scaring


Mommy and GiGi


as she attempted to jump out of her crib!


Which then meant that my two "work men" had a job to do!


Radley was very eager to lend a hand with his cool new tools from La and Uncle Ryan!


Not sure what he was drilling here, but I hope Emmy's crib doesn't fall! ;)


Seems like a moment ago we were lowering this same bed down for Radley...



 



How did that happen? How did he grow up so fast? How did he move from baby boy to big brother with just a blink of the eye? When does it slow down? How do we make it stop all the while enjoying each tiny step, each tender moment? 

Sometimes I lay in bed at the end of the day and I am just amazed that this is my life. That I am blessed to have a wonderful husband and awesome daddy to share this life with. That we have two healthy, beautiful, loving kids to raise. I want time to freeze so that I can soak up each individual second in all of it's glory. As hard as this season sometimes is; it is more rewarding than I could have ever hoped and prayed for.  I am so thankful for this and always will be. 


And since I can't make time stop... maybe I'll just put them all in a cage so they'll at least stay with me forever.... 




1 comment:

  1. This is SUCH a sweet post! It really IS sad that our babies grow up so so fast:( It is such a charmed life though to have the blessing of of a happy and healthy fam! LOVE the sweet juxtaposed pics of yours so close in age-GOSH you've got cute ones!!

    ReplyDelete