5.04.2016

Waiting on Wednesday... Edition iPhone Hack

I'm linking up with my sweet friend Holly today for her weekly Waiting on Wednesday party. I love her link every week and have found some of the best ideas from everyone that contributes. The past few days I have found myself waiting in a hospital room for a dear friend that was in a pretty bad accident. That first afternoon as we were waiting on surgery to end another friend showed me an iPhone feature that could just save a life! I am seriously shocked that I hadn't heard of it before... so if you find yourself stuck in a line, a class, or a meeting that keeps you waiting, take 3 minutes to set this up!


Step 1: Locate the "health" app that comes standard with your phone


Step 2: Select "Medical ID" at bottom right corner


Step 3: Fill in relevant information



Now when you are on your lock screen and select "emergency"



instead of just offering 911 as an option you should now see "Medical ID".


When you select that, this is the screen that pops up: 


Isn't that amazing! If you already knew about this, sorry for the repeat post, but if you didn't make sure to let other people know... it really could save a life!



9 comments:

  1. I love stuff like this!!! Thanks for sharing! I'm all set up now (but hopeful it's never put to use!). Love having you at Waiting on...Wednesday! You're the best! Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how this function isn't more well known! Thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  2. What a great idea! You made it so simple to implement. Thanks so much for linking to Waiting on..Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - seriously a great feature that everyone needs to use!

      Delete
  3. Had no clue!! This is great info...totally sharing on my friday favorites so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend! Seriously a great function of our phones that everyone should use!

      Delete
  4. Wow! I didn't know I can do this with my Health app.
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem - glad it was helpful!

      Delete
  5. need to hire an experienced hacker? visit www.hackerslist.co.uk or email donald.white@hackerslist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete