5.14.2012

Momma's Day...

I can't believe that I just celebrated my FIFTH Mother's Day! What an undeserved blessing I have been given with my three sweet ones. My day started with sleeping late (score!!) while these two were helping Daddy make me pancakes, eggs and the best grits south of the Mason Dixon. 


After a slow morning we all packed up the car and headed out to the oh-so-luxurious Lake Bryan. When did they get so big?


Emersyn is much too quickly becoming a little girl. Her gift to me is her spunk and spirit. Her tiny body is nothing compared to her giant attitude that keeps us all laughing. A day does not go by where I don't have to turn my head to laugh so she doesn't think she can get away with whatever she has just done. This is the one we have to keep our eye on.



Landry has made me realize that something I never knew was missing has been found. She is such a happy baby and so sweet to cuddle and hug and love on. So far she is just goes with the flow; she is "waking up" from that newborn slumber and I look forward to discovering her personality. 


And my sweet firstborn. Your gift continues to be your tender heart, you inquisitive mind, your helping hands. You are just growing so big before my eyes and I want time to stop. Thank you for making me a mommy almost five years ago!



We had a great day followed by a stay-at-home night in pjs with comfort food, story time and silly laughter with my heart and soul sitting right in my arms. 



No comments:

Post a Comment