9.04.2014

InstaKings...

Another 2 weeks view from my phone...

Because the first day of school is kind of like Christmas, right? 


If you missed this post, check it out. I give my (humble) (and totally correct) opinion on some of my must-have baby products. 


I am a sucker for all things in tiny sizes with snarky sayings. 

Cuter. Faster. Stronger. indeed. 

Radley is a sucker for all things neon yellow, shark and muscle related. 


Radley desperately misses naps.
Emmy has been skipping naps.
Landry got to choose the music on this particular car ride home. 

:)





If you have not yet convinced yourself that power cooking/freezing is for you, just check this out.



And just like that, Aggie gameday is back. AND WITH A MAJOR WIN!!!

#whoop


Emmy had her first day of dance and she loved it. Like her entire soul lit up kind of loved it. It's fun watching your kids shine. 


This boy and his joy melt my whole heart. He was pumped to have a friend come over after school.


Yeah. This was my late night snack. And as I am sitting her typing this, I am kind of sad that I don't have the ingredients to make it right now.


These poor children. They are so sad and unloved and don't at all like any attention. They never get to dress themselves or have any fun. And they only have 103028 pictures taken of them (at their request). 

I blame Sarah

;)



My season of late night work has returned, but if I gotta work late, at least I have this outside my window. 

#jobperk


I can safely say we are ready for fall weather. Now to put these back in the box for the next two months...



The tiny dancer took a tiny nap on our way to class. She may need to quit boycotting them at school.


And that's us in an instant!

1 comment:

  1. The girls Aggie dresses are adorable! Where'd you find those?

    ReplyDelete