11.22.2013

InstaKings...

So here we go again... another look at us from my phone!

As if our neighbors weren't amazing enough... they bring home tiny, sweet, angelic baby Harper for me to snuggle with! Isn't she lovely?


Radley's school did an amazing job at celebrating Veteran's Day. Students were invited to ask veteran's in their life to eat lunch and come speak to the class. Uncle Pete was happy to serve in this role and Radley was more than ecstatic to have him. The entire school was decked out in red, white, and blue with banners and signs everywhere. What a great tradition!


Ryan always warned me that "soccer weather" was a thing. Well, it finally happened and we played an entire game in the rain. And by we - I mean Radley. But WE stood there and watched! 
:)


My graduate school cohort had a little reunion a couple of weekends ago and only the ladies ended up making it. Sad to not have the fellas but always love some girl time!


If you haven't heard... I was in New York last week.



I found this cute note in my running shoes. He's pretty cute sometimes.


Night one we attempted a facetime session. What a crazy hot mess. 

Clearly worth it!


Cindy joined me in NYC and we talked about it over on YMM. Be sure to check it out!


 Add this to your list of "must eat here"... it will not disappoint!



Anyone else notice that burgundy/wine/MAROON is the color of the year? Because it is EVERYWHERE!


All too soon, we said goodbye...



But I was quickly comforted by these sweet beans.


Radley had his first "race" through his school. His running buddy was great motivation to go fast!


Sweet Kayla surprised him for his last soccer game of the season. These two are stuck together forever...whether they like it or not!


Isn't this the greatest Sunday sweetness?


And then this happened. 

This means that "peak season" is here. And I better get organized!


They love NYC "thiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssss MUCH!"


And that's us in an instant!


No comments:

Post a Comment