11.03.2013

InstaKings...

I really should just get in the habit of posting these once a week (like I used to) but, well. I don't.

So here are 30+ pictures of our past few weeks from my phone's point of view. Enjoy.

Red Ribbon Week = Wear Red Day!


I'm a pretty good multi-tasker and have actually really enjoyed the hour or so I spend between leaving work and picking up Radley. Even if it's spent in the parking lot. Sometimes I run, sometimes I nap (!), and sometimes I blog. 


I'm also a lazy crafter. 
I thought I could use glue dots to keep the felt on his hoodie. 
notsomuch


Give drugs "the boot!"


Emmy wasn't feeling pictures that day, but these two were. I love how small Landry's legs look compared to her head! HA!


After our visit to the pumpkin patch, we walked across the street for some burgers since kids eat free on Wednesdays. Emmy ate her entire cheeseburger. Dipped in ranch.

#texan


When the glue dots failed, Daddy saved the day. 
How sexy is a man that sews? 


This is what happens every.single.day. after school!
:)


The book character parade choice... 
mine on the left, Radley's on the right.
Guess who won?



Hmmmm...wonder why those last 10 pounds just won't come off. 
;)


Our ferocious shark!



We have been planning a garage sale since June. And it FINALLY happened. 
We were ready to make some money so we put our best sales associates on the floor.
;)


Me and this guy headed out on a date! I know. Dinner where only I was only responsible for feeding myself!



First stop: wine. 
We always say we are going to do this once/month.
Never happens.
And oh how I wish it did!


We ended the night enjoying dinner al fresco with our friends.
Best New Year's resolution I ever made!


Pumpkin painting...


and pumpkin carving rounded out our weekend!


The kids and I headed out for Halloween Party #1... 


The King Family loves Disney.
Emmy loves being sassy.
Radley loves being compliant.
Landry loves keeping us guessing.


Meet Mitch.
He is Landry taller than me.


Super Landry ready for a super fun day at school!


Seriously, one of the best things my parents taught us was how to choose our friends. And in moments like this I am happy to see that we are doing the same. 


Radley's class had their first field trip. They were setting the bar kind of high with lunch at the Kyle Field Press Box. 


Man I love this kid.


And this kid, too.


Halloween Morning fun!


That was followed by a trip to the doctor and a diagnosis of strep. That was then followed by a 10:30am ice cream cone.


And a 4 hour nap. With his cars. 


By Friday afternoon he felt well enough for a play date with sweet Caroline. 



And that's us in an instant(ish)!



No comments:

Post a Comment