11.01.2013

Tiny Tales Thursday (Friday Edition)

So, I posted Halloween last night.

As a gift, I bring you Tiny Tales a day late.

We picked up Caroline today after school to hang out.

Besides being completely adorable when they saw each other (because I don't think Cindy or I told either one of them that this was happening) I also got the added pleasure of listening to "kindergarten small talk".

Radley wanted to know why Caroline was dressed in pjs. They traded "Red Ribbon Week" stories and Halloween highlights all over giggles and cute kid accents.

Then somehow the conversation turned to teeth.

Radley: Do you have any loose teeth?
Caroline: Uh, nooooo. (so exasperated)
Rad: Me either.
Caro: I keep twying to make mine loose.
Rad: Me too. The dentist says that ONE of mine is kinda loose so I shake it a lot.
Caro: Really?!? I take my thumb and this finger and wiggle it back and forth a lot.
Rad: Hmph. I wonder when mine will fall out.
Caro: Yeah, me too.
Rad: Yeah.
Caro: It's not fair.
Rad: I know.

I guess we all have our own set of problems.


Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment