11.08.2013

Royal Recommendations

Dear readers.

From time to time I feel like it is my obligation. Nay, may duty, to provide to you valuable information that will change your life forever.

(It may also be my duty to be a bit dramatic).

As such, I am creating "royal recommendations".

Why you ask?

1. "Royal" goes with this whole "Queen of the Kings" theme I have going.
2. I like to help my sisters out.
3. I promise to never steer you wrong in 3 areas of life: food, clothes, and food.

You may have heard about the "great debate" of are leggings pants or aren't they? For a long time I was on the "LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS" team. But then I got pregnant for the third time and changed my mind. 

And I am still on the "make sure you cover all your bits" train, but you can't deny that leggings are amazing. Long shirts. Fun layers. Cute boots. ELASTIC waist!!!

Winning all around.

And while life doesn't sound like it can get much better than that I am here to tell you IT CAN!!!!!!

Why you ask?

Because of these...



I discovered these amazing pants on a shopping spree with Gigi and Pops a few weeks ago (thanks Mom and Dad). And I may or may not have basically lived in them ever since. 

Please {re}read that description above. 

And let me tell you why they are awesome...

1. They don't sag or stretch out (and I may or may not have worn them more than once between washings)
2. ELASTIC waist band
3. They look super cute with boots or cuffed with flats
4. You don't have to worry about "covering all the bits" because these really are PANTS!! 

So. Do yourself a favor. 

Click here. (Yep. They are from JCP - also known as Jacque Penne)

And select your size. And purchase.

Bonus is they are on SALE! 

Not going to lie - I want another pair. 

(hint hint, Mom!)


And if this little recommendation isn't enough... 

Well then there is this:


Get in your car. Drive to HEB. Park. Get out of your car. Walk inside. Go to the produce section. Find the pre-cut fruit and fancy juices. Look for these salads. Buy FIVE. Enjoy lunches for a week.

Why are these awesome?

1. They are $2.99. Y'all. I can't even deal with that. 
2. If you care, everything in them is organic. 
3. They are portioned out so you can choose how much or how little you want. 
4. They are low calorie.
5. THEY ARE SCRUMP-DILLY-ICIOUS. (I'm coming off a mirgraine medicine high, forgive me).

(If you don't have HEB, then maybe look in the same area at your grocery store with fingers crossed).

So there you have it. 

The first of many(ish) royal recommendations to come!

Do you have any fun discoveries or recommendations? I'd love to hear about them!

Happy Friday!


3 comments:

  1. I'm all about the leggings as pants...and if others aren't, it's only because they haven't tried it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What brand are these pants? I need some black pants/leggings and I remembered you recommending these, but I waited so long that the link is broken. I am thinking JCP probably still has them or something like them though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ashley - they are from their Worthington line. And yes...they are gone... which is totally depressing. Good luck finding the perfect pants...I will keep me eye out!

      Delete