3.17.2014

She woke up and was "two"...

Remember how I mentioned Landry's independence, confidence and self-determination as such a gift for her to use as she continues throughout life? I basically told her to make up her own mind and do what she wants and feels. Yeah. I should have included "except when it's your birthday party day". 

This girl woke every bit a "two-year-old". It's like she wanted us all to KNOW that she was taking this milestone very seriously. 


What? You want me to smile? I'll think about it. 


I will, open all my gifts though.


But only with my back turned no matter where you move with the camera.


Oh cute, a card.


I don't really care that you are helping me, Emersyn... give me the necklaces and no one will be hurt.


Life is rough. I think I'll take a break for some snuggles.


You will not get me to smile.


Wait, did you say chocolate? 


She was just so funny and by funny, I mean, in a very odd mood for Landry. Nothing could get her to smile and she was basically unhappy. So, we took a break to let the bigs open their goodies from Gigi because of course. 

:)


Emmy was PUMPED about her new flip flops. She has been dreaming about summer since October.


We got through all the family gifts and Landry was finally excited. 



And this kid is ALWAYS good for a smile.


Some quick clean up before lunch and naps.


A mani/pedi for the birthday girl...


And we were all set...



Maybe.



Two is tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment