11.27.2017

Trim trim the tree...

The past couple of years I just couldn't help myself and had the entire house decorated for Christmas by Thanksgiving. My past self would be appalled. For some reason this year I decided to wait and we started decorating the night of Thanksgiving. By that Sunday, everything was up and we just had to trim the tree!


Emmy was pretty excited!


Radley was completely compliant. 



And Landry did whatever she wanted and stuck 86 ornaments in the same place.  


Next up: Santa letters! 


Since we had already had all the fun we could possibly experience at Disney World, Ryan and I encouraged the kids to keep their lists simple so Santa could focus on boys and girls that had bigger needs than we do. 


The kids were really agreeable and didn't try to charm their way into more list making than necessary. Something tells me that Santa is going to fill up their stockings and leave them lots of goodies!



No comments:

Post a Comment