11.03.2011

Tiny Tales Thursday...

Radley gets random bloody noses. Sometimes they are pretty "bad" but mostly nothing serious. We picked him up from school the other day and his teacher let us know that his nose had bled that day.

We were in the car and I turned around to see him picking his nose.

Me: Radley - don't pick your nose. That is probably what makes it bleed.
Radley: Ok, Mommy. I'm sorry.
thinks for a minute
Radley: But, you pick my nose.
Me: pauses, thinking... Yes. Well... that's a special rule. Mommy's get to pick their kids noses to make sure that they don't have yucky stuff in them.
Radley: And Daddys, too?
Me: Yes. Daddys, too.
Radley: So when I'm a Daddy I get to pick my kids' noses?
Me: Yes.
Radley. Ok!

I don't even know how to feel after that one. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment