11.10.2011

Tiny Tales Thursday...

As you know, Ryan drives for a living. (Well, formerly... he recently "crossed over" with a promotion at work and is one of the supervising managers at the Bryan UPS Center. Just a proud plug for the hubby).

Anyway. He is the shipping industry which should require the ability to map out/follow/navigate directions.

And I'm sure that is the case at work, but somehow when we are on our way to a wedding (sorry we never made it Brandon), vacation, or a number of other destinations, he gets lost. It's almost always my fault... according to him. I stress him out/make him nervous/talk too much/etc...

So on Sunday we were in the car leaving the airport Ryan makes a turn. I know it's the wrong one, but I keep my mouth shut. He figures it out about 7 minutes later and turns around.

Radley: What are you doing, Daddy?
Ryan: Turning around.
Radley: Why?
Ryan: Because Daddy is bad at directions.
Radley: Oh. Maybe you should let Mommy drive next time.

Women drivers unite.

Love ya, babe.

2 comments: