8.21.2012

A case of the Mondays...

Oh my goodness. 

Did we EVER have a Monday. 

It actually started on Sunday when I woke up with a slight headache that I chalked up to old age/has been/can't hold my drinks anymore - but then thought twice since I only had a beer and a half the night before. (And now I want to watch this movie because I sound just like Phoebe Cates). 

So Sunday was kind of an ick day. The Big Kids were still at GiGi and Pops and Ryan and I did get the power freeze but I just felt awful all day. 

Cue to 2am and a lovely trip to the ER later for an IV drip to cure the worst migraine I have ever had. Thank God that GiGi is here watching Landry. I know my Dad misses her but we are so glad that she is here to take care of all of us. I know I'm a grown up but no one takes care of you when you're sick like your momma. 

Luckily the IV did the trick - I was out for the count and no more headache. 

That also meant that I had to stay home all day on Monday.

Which wasn't bad at all since I got to play with Landry, hang out with Mom, spend time with Ryan who also stayed home and I broke in this little beauty.


I think I have a new addiction. 

And I also think that Radley *may* have too many unnecessary birthday decorations for his pool party. 

I guess that sometimes a case of the Mondays can be just what the doctor ordered!























No comments:

Post a Comment