8.05.2013

New day, new look, new blog...

I know, right.

It's so much fun!!!

Allow me to give you a tour...


See that menu bar? Make sure you click on all those tabs!

Our fairy tale: This is just the home page to our blog
We 5 Kings: This is a little bit about each one of us Kings! I think you'll like us. ;)
Tiny Tales: This will lead you to every Tiny Tale I've told. If you are in need of a laugh, this is the place to go. 
Queen Bees: Well, every now and then I like to high light one of my fellow "queens". You know, those moms that seem to have it all under control. I am making this a priority so I will be sharing even more high lights of the ladies I admire and am proud to walk alongside this little tale of motherhood.  

Next you will find all of my social media obsessions. 





Facebook: Are we friends? If not then send me a request!
Pinterest: See all of my "someday I am totally going to build a 2-story mansion out of nothing but pallets, chalk paint, and fabric scraps" pins.
Instagram: Don't wait for the InstaKings updates. Keep up with us live! ;)


Then you'll see our "jewel" also known as a button in the blog world. I've never grabbed a button before, but if I was going to - this would be a good one to have. ;)



Then if you scroll down a bit further, you will see some fun pics of my handsome, adorable, and precious kiddos. If you click on their pictures, you will be taken to all of the posts about that kiddo. (I know, your dreams just came true with that information).




A BIG amazing, gigantic THANK YOU to Becca at Jumping Jax Designs. Seriously, y'all should just click on the link and check her out. She is kinda wonderful.

Now for some other BIG news, regarding a new blog!

My friend Cindy, also known as the Hot Mess Mama, and I started a new blog. In all of our spare time. :) Please do us a big favor and check us out over at Your Merry Mailbox.



If you've been around longer than 3 seconds you probably know that we (the Kings) like a photo session. And we (ehm, ok, maybe I) don't just like the pictures... we LOVE the planning. What are we wearing? Where are we taking them? Do we need props? Etc.

The natural progression is to showcase all this work in what my sweet friend, Meg, referred to "adult show and tell" (seriously, that was a perfect description, Meg). And not in the "mine is better than yours way" but in the way that you are proud of what means most to you. In this case.... your family!

Cindy and I LOVE Christmas cards. We have searched high and low (read: all over Pinterest) for a comprehensive place for inspiration and really couldn't find one. So, we made one.

So check us out! We promise to bring you inspiration, ideas, charming examples, and lots more that will sure to make your mailbox merry all year long!

3 comments:

  1. Love the new look, and the new blog! You and Cindy should become full time professional party planners and family portait designers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE NEW DESIGN!!!! It looks amazing!!! You clearly rock at show and tell!

    ReplyDelete