2.14.2014

InstaKings...

 Another week, another view of our lives from my phone...

In case you missed it, the Merry Momma's confessed our blog crushes during Most Wanted Week and the lovely Erin (Blue-Eyed Bride) was featured. And she is just the best. 



And if that wasn't enough... DURING most wanted week, Melanie's new book came out. Barnes and Noble let us down though. 


BUT... Lifeway Christian Bookstore did not. 


Boden is one of those places that I have purchased like 2 things from and both for the kids. But I LOVE their stuff. Love love LOVE it. And I have some stuff on my wish list for my birthday, but can't decide what to do about it. Because I'm cheap and their stuff is not. But... isn't it smarter to buy some nice pieces that last years than a lot of cheap stuff that only last a season?

Decisions are the worst.
(Bonus points if if you can name that movie quote).


Every night this wee one makes an excuse to come out from bed. Whether it's water, or a random noise, or a giant booger (!) or a hug and a kiss. I never tire of hearing her excuses because anytime snuggling with her is time well-spent.


Radley had to decorate a valentine box for school so Emmy "had" to decorate a box. I 110% approve her sticker choice. 

:)


Ummm. Yeah. This text. Why does she want to grow up so bad??


And this kid not only rocks at kindergarten, he's spanish skills are getting pretty amazing, too!


Beach food. 


Remember the time that Dr. Smiths was so much more than diaper cream. Y'all. This stuff works magic on those sweet, kissable, squishable, wintry chapped cheeks. Try it.


Me and Willie were ready to hit the road for the most awesome weekend ever



That included, lovely reading, fabulous snacks... 


and an amazing time with women that just make life better!


And they aren't bad singers either.

:)


And after a perfectly lovely weekend away... I was greeted by this sweet message home!


I love getting notes like this...makes me so proud and thankful that God gave me such great kiddos. 


You know...just going through Rad's daily readers and came across this. Y'all. I can't even handle this. Really? REALLY? This is the best name they could up with for a group of creepy birds.


And we ended our week celebrating Valentine's Day where it seems Landry was broken hearted. But don't worry...she cheered up when we mentioned M&Ms. 

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment