2.17.2014

Sunday Sweetness...

One of my friends from grad school participates in a link-up called What I Wore Sunday showcasing what mommas are wearing to church. She is also preggers and this happens to be her weekly pregnancy update too. I do enjoy seeing everyone's latest outfit choice, but I have about zero confidence in my ability of selfie taking or picture posting my outfit. (Because I usually wear to work on Monday what I wore to church on Sunday and heaven knows a southern lady shouldn't be seen in the same outfit twice in a row!)

(It should be noted that this drives Emersyn CRAZY. "Mommy why you wear that again!??)


I have also been posting the kiddos each Sunday on instagram with #sundaysweetness. Because they seem to be a little more sweet all dressed up ready to go distract me and Ryan sit in church. And, I thought about all those other Mommas that may also want to showcase their kiddos, get ideas and hear some funny Sunday stories. 


So. 
Sunday Sweetness. 


(Or maybe Sunday Sass in her case)


(She was totally directing me to take her picture. Confidence is not lacking in this one.)


And this one wasn't a fan of the group shot. 


But really LOVED the ones by herself. 



And he has just learned to smile and be done. 
#goodman


So maybe I will actually learn how to do this whole linky thing. 


What do y'all think? Would you enjoy a Sunday Sweetness link up? 



You can share your kiddos looks, funny stories from church and Sunday school, or special family traditions? There really is just something so much sweeter about Sunday. Don't you think? I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment