2.20.2014

Tiny Tales Thursday...

This series of post is dedicated to all the love we celebrated last week.

We were driving home from picking the girls up from school and Radley asked me if it was ok for him to have a girlfriend. He just wanted to know if he would get in trouble at school. (Clearly, the rule follower). I told him I wasn't sure of the rules at school but wanted to know if there was someone he was interested in particular. He assured me there was not because of course he wouldn't tell me. But then Emmy pipes in. I have a boyfriend. Two. Ethan. And Jacob. Jacob is brown like Daddy. 

Atta girl, Emmy.

***********

Emmy was excited about her Valentine party at school and she knows that I always set out their clothes the night before. Mommy. My party is tomorrow, so pick out something cute. Okay?!?

***********

I was fixing Emmy's hair for the party mentioned above and told her I was going to give her pigtails. She begins crying... WHY DON'T YOU WANT ME TO BE CUTE??? I want a Tiana bun. 

If this is 3, then dear LORD help me at 13. 

***********


1 comment: