2.28.2014

InstaKings...

I love the things that my phone is able to capture... I love that instagram helps me celebrate the every day part of my life. No pomp and circumstance. No set up. No show. Just real life, right now. I LOVE it. I love the simpleness of it all. I love getting a peek inside the lives of my friends and family. I know some people feel that it's just a show, or another way to prove to "the world" that one persons life is better than another. But I don't buy into that. I choose to see it as a way to celebrate the ordinary. Because in celebrating that...life becomes pretty extraordinary after all. 

Like picking up in Radley's room and coming across his "appointments" in his calendar. Apparently Carlos, Jackson and him have a pretty important play date lined up.


And being able to celebrate birthdays at work. February happens to be my favorite.
;)


Have you seen this girl? Apparently she has a twin named Landry that was born about 33 years later.


This is found in the Starbucks section of Proverbs.


You know what's a super fun way to celebrate the every day? MAILING FUN STUFF!!!


And being able to remember when your husband asks you out on a date. 
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment