8.27.2014

And the winner is...

Thanks for all the fun comments here, FB and insta! I did forget to mention the Boppy as a must have item and it totally is. So much so that I am using it right this second as a lap matt for my Mac. So yeah, go buy one of those!

Ok, now to the good stuff.


I feel it is only fair to show you my numbering system before announcing the winner:
  1. Stephanie
  2. Courtney
  3. Fun Kellie ;)
  4. Erin
  5. Kim
  6. Taylor
  7. Donna
  8. Tori
  9. Kelly
  10. The Stuebes
  11. Angela
  12. Stephanie L.
  13. Amber
  14. Jessica 

And the winner is....


The Stuebes!

Please email me your contact information and we will get your basket to you ASAP!!!

Thanks to everyone that visited this post and a BIG thanks to Dr. Smith's for a great prize!




No comments:

Post a Comment