8.04.2014

Lillian Landry King at TWO...

If you have a case of the Mondays, have no fear... this post is sure to make you smile. 

Just like Landry... 


Ha! 

If I have learned one thing about the amazing, gifted, beautifully talented Sarah Burns... it's that she can capture my kids like no one else. Reference the photo above for proof. She makes the best pooty face out of my kids... she has even surpassed Emmy. Radley never stood a chance. Landry was clearly not amused by any of our antics and I'm pretty sure it's because we took a rock away. But no worries, she was all smiles for the rest of the shoot...


I know she's mine, but I think she's pretty darn precious, don't you?


In a very un-Merry Momma way, I purchased this dress the DAY BEFORE the shoot. I had a different outfit picked out for the shoes, but when I saw this, I thought that it would be darling and it turned out to be one of my favorite shots. 


We made our way out to a field or two... 



to a sea of flowers in Sarah's neighbors yard...


got lost in some mustard wildflowers...






inside Sarah's studio...




and one last time in our room...






When I put these together, I couldn't believe that this was the same baby...


she is my cuddler, my snuggler, my sweet, darling, precious, baby...


and I am so thankful for each moment captured!
















2 comments:

  1. Precious treasures. You have beautiful babies Katy. And blessed ones.

    What is so clear on this blog is that love rules your Kingdom, It is just as He would have it. God bless the King family!

    ReplyDelete