2.13.2015

Double date...

My official "you can now go on a date" age was 14, but I could only go on double dates and only with people that my parents knew well. But since the high school had less people than Rad's current elementary school - you pretty much knew everyone. Double dates were the best because you got to enjoy the company of your crush but talk to your best-friend. 

Flashforward to present day and double dates haven't changed much. I was accompanied by someone my parents knew and my date was more interested in chatting up with the other guy than me. 


I think this is the point when they were debating on who could save the world the fastest - Superman, Batman, or Anakin Skywalker. 

(I'm kidding, but I bet they've talked about that before). 


We went to an amazing concert - if you ever have the chance to see Black Violin then do it. Classical violin fused with hip hop and you will leave more than entertained. Radley LOVED it... he was ready to sign up for lessons by the end of the concert. 


And just like those double dates of the past, we took a group photo that's just a tad blurry. This time it's because of the person taking the picture and not the fact that we were using a disposable camera. 


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment