12.16.2017

Christmas Countdown (12, 11, 10)...

Our annual Christmas countdown is underway and the first three days were a hit!

Only TWELVE days until Christmas, the countdown has begun
Let's eat DESSERT first for dinner and a have a little fun!

New family tradition - backwards dinner. 


If you can believe it, not one single complaint about what we were having!



And the real miracle was that they were still hungry and ate a full dinner after - maybe we should do this more often!


Only 11 days until Christmas - Tis the season to thank our teachers! 


We set up our annual assembly line to spoil the best teachers in the world. 


This year, we went a little crazy and steered away from our usual popcorn and m&ms treat and went for a "real" gift instead. 


We're "SOAPIN'" they have a happy holiday!






Their main teachers got an extra treat and I literally can't stop laughing over this notepad. The ribbon cuts it off but after the "I will nots" it simply says "I am the teacher!" 

HAHAHA


Only 10 days until Christmas - Get ready for some fun - you're going to the Bailey's!!!

I don't have one single picture from this evening but I know it was a huge hit. Simply because they love the Bailey's and also because I had an amazingly quiet night allllll to myself. 

Favorite takeout.
Favorite wine.
Favorite movie.
Favorite spot on the couch. 


I even managed to wrap lots of gifts which is my ultimate favorite - right after friends that give me the gift of time during this season!! 


And here's a peek into our Christmas Countdown the last several years:




No comments:

Post a Comment