12.15.2017

InstaKings...

There is no possible way I am going to be able to catch up on the past two months of life from my phone's perspective, but I'll give it a good 'ol college try!


This guy got cuter with a fresh new pair of glasses... 


I had a mini reunion with the girls that helped me skip classes. 


We got a taste of what it's like to have not three kids but SIX...


And Emmy got to see what life was like in the sticks!


Sick days got better with kitties to cuddle...



This is the only Frosty in Texas that won't turn into a puddle.


We turned the lights on downtown in 75 degree weather...


and went for a jog with a friends, life can't get much better.


My kids grew up overnight, and I'm jealous of the girls clothes...


Not sure how she ate that thing without getting marshmallow on her nose.


A perfect evening spent with friends is a reason to give thanks...


and also purchasing vodka that doesn't cost all the money in my bank.


I vowed to keep it simple, but then ended up making a gallery wall...


We ended up at Target but we tried to shop small!


It really is the most wonderful time of year...


because what else would bring a grin that goes from ear to ear.


The letters have been written, their names they even signed...


The stockings will be filled if we just give it time!


The lights add some sparkle as we patiently wait...


And we manage to find time to go on special dates!



 Gigi is the only one that can get smiles like that...


probably because she also buys tacky shirts with Christmas cats.


I'm always freezing, the girls are never cold...


this girl moved up in gym "it's because I'm almost 6 years old".


Emmy put on a show - she was a major hit!


She also shares kind words because she's the sweetest kid.



We watched a little soccer, then had a little fun...


then did the same the next day - fun for everyone!


I made some good choices even if I wanted grilled cheese...


my hair is always in a pony, I clearly do what I please.


We enjoyed a little tradition of giving back to those in need...


and then it was a Christmas miracle, it SNOWED and froze our feet!


We made some time for running...


a cookie party, too...


and then stayed up past midnight gabbing with my favorite friend that had to move.
:(


This one faked a sick day, but we got a lot done...


Which one is your favorite? 

4, 3, 2 or 1?


And then I had a night all to myself, as if Santa himself delivered joy via his favorite elf!



And that's us in not-quite-an-instant!

No comments:

Post a Comment