1.22.2018

InstaWhoKnowsWhat...

Here's a glimpse of what's been going on the past six weeks... 


Christmas is obviously about more than just the gifts but sometimes that perfect gift comes along and... 


and sometimes you get the perfect gift in TWO sizes!


I forgot this was even on my phone and now I never want to go a day without looking at her fierce face. 



And that wig. Y'all. 


The kids got me the coziest blanket (but actually it's a twin comforter) for Christmas and I really just want to quit everything and permanently move to my couch. 


But I eventually managed to move, throw the kids in the car and head to Waco where I got to hang out with some of "finest found"... 


and also wonder how in the world I'm "in charge" of children. Seriously - where do they all come from? ;) 


We did a post-Christmas shopping trip to get the girls new shoes. Y'all. Landry was walking around in the shoe on the left. Ummmm... please make sure to submit my nomination for mom of the year immediately. 


We had a teensy little get together for New Years and managed to snap a picture on the first try of the group that made it all the way past midnight!


After all the crazy of the holidays it was nice to get back to some time as We5Kings... we headed for an afternoon family date... any guesses on who won? #queenofthekingPINs


I laughed when this filter gave my mug a face... because basically coffee is my companion. 


Landry got a surprise playdate with one of her favorite friends - their faces when they saw each other were just priceless! 


One day I accidentally dressed like Willie Nelson. 


And then we took kids on a hike. 



And then we discovered that Emersyn had some "companions" of her own that needed to leave. So she got a fancy visit to the "spa"... 


They finally headed back to school and were super thrilled about it... 



and I made my coaching debut with Emmy's basketball team. We worked on fierce faces but ultimately just mastered lots of giggling. 


Landry solidified her obsession with chips and salsa... 


I went on my 30th MSC FISH retreat... 



We discovered new trails in town... 


and I got to spend some one on one time with this girl and Jesus. 


I brought out a vintage Gigi sweatshirt ... 


swooned over the cutest bedtime sight I've ever seen...


and hugged this kid extra tight on giving his all and doing his best. Even though his immediate reaction was, "I've done this four times and only have a participation ribbon...." the point, dear Radley, is that you never quit trying. 


And that's us in an instant!

No comments:

Post a Comment