1.30.2018

For the love ...

I have found that the things I LOVED the most as a kid are basically the things I dread as a parent. Case in point - Valentine's Day. 

Y'all. 


We have to get Valentine's for everyone. Times three. 



What in the world? Who decided to have all these kids??


(And, thanks, Mom... for the years of all the crap you did that I thought magically appeared!)

I feel like we do something different every year - store bought, home made, combination of both - and for some reason I'm already over it. (I'm basically the Grinch of school celebrations.) (The reason is simple, I'm lazy). (Because it's not really that hard.)

But just in case you are as lazy as me - here are some ideas I came across on my trek for easiest/gender neutral/Valentine ideas... some after the kids picked their favorite from options I gave them. Which means, I already have it done for next year. #overachiever ;)



Starburst Valentines from Yellow Bliss Road
These are the ones the kids picked this year - took us 15 minutes from start to finish!



Kool Aid Valentines from My Name is Snickerdoodle


"Write one" Valentines from Life with Fingerprints


Bag of Chips Valentines from Meet Penny
Y'all. This is GENIUS. I bow down to her. 



Valentine Bookmarks from Positively Splendid


Target also has cute options in the dollar spot!! And going with the classic kit is always a good choice! Happy Valentining!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment