3.24.2018

Lately...

Lately we have been enjoying all things spring. Like our spring break baby that had her fourth (yes, ridiculous) birthday celebration with framily!


I talked her out of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and into regular ol' store bought goodness.
[Please see FOURTH celebration - she was good.]


One morning as I was walking back to my car after volunteering at the kids' school I heard...

"Katy?..... Katy Guercion??"

Well, my head flipped around faster than something that goes really fast and my old boss was there! The boss that gave me the job at the most amazing deli where I ended up meeting a pretty cool dude that you all know as Ryan. 

HOW FUN IS THAT?!?! 


Know what else is fun? Working with some pretty incredible SHEroes of mine. 


Ryan installed the desk for the girls' room and they are obsessed! I am, too... the afternoon homework sessions have been pretty painless since they now have a big "grown up" space to work. 


We had an ENTIRE WEEK of PERFECT weather. The kind of weather that makes all the hot summers worth it and we took full advantage of this goodness by setting up some picnic dinners... 


and lounging around in the hammocks. 



And yes, that's us in the front yard because we are TOTAL front yard people. 


How else am I supposed to know what's going on in the 'hood? 


And that's us lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment