3.31.2011

Tiny Tales Thursday...

The joys of having a boy are numerous.

Not as many accessories.
No "fixing" hair.
Only need one nice pair of pants.
Dirt.
Trucks.
Blocks.
NO dolls (which with 2 older brothers, I wasn't a huge fan of)
Once potty trained, the world is their restroom (good and bad).
Tiny little underwear.
Mommas boy. :)

Etc...

However, there are times when I cringe at what may come next...

Last night Radley, Emmy and I were playing in the living room. We were just giggling and laughing and waiting for Daddy to come home. When I look up to see Radley has pulled his pants all the way down and is tugging on well, ya know.

Me: Radley! What are you doing?!?!
Radley: as if nothing is wrong with this picture I itching, Mommy. My peanuts itches.

Oh yes... the joys of having a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment