5.10.2011

Momma's boy...


So where do you take a 3 year old little boy that is OBSESSED with this guy... 




 to the Texas Speedway of course!! 

The Brazos Valley Children's Museum sponsored a Mommy/Son Speedway event at the Texas Speedway last Friday. So, some friends and I grabbed our precious boys and headed to the races... 


They were so excited about their "event passes". 

The event was jam packed with all things "boy"... car races on the track, remote control cars, jump houses, hot dogs, horses and firetrucks. 


The complete opposite of the "Daddy/Daughter Dance". We giggled that once again the Moms get the noisy, messy, loud, chaotic events to deal with... but quickly agreed that we wouldn't have it any other way. 


Radley literally smiled from the moment we arrived to the moment we left. I had so much fun watching him, laughing with him and being included in his world. I think that in an instant the days of him holding my hand will be gone. The kisses in public (or even at all) will be a thing of the past, so I savor every ounce of our time when I can get it. 


This mop top boy just has my whole heart!!


He has gotten SO big! In September he wouldn't go near a horse and now he just jumped right on like he has ridden 1000 horses. (this was just a baby or maybe a pony... I know nothing about horses).


We just had a wonderful time... me and my boy! The perfect start to a weekend all about Moms... 

No comments:

Post a Comment