9.08.2011

Tiny Tales Thursday...

Rad has still been having a "hard time" listening/paying attention/using his words, etc... I think being "4" is going to be about trying to assert his independence and have his voice heard. And while I appreciate that, I also appreciate my sweet, kind, loving, adorable little boy even more!

We have been talking a lot about his behavior and asking him why he is having such a "hard time" doing what he is supposed to do. He doesn't really know how to answer but we try to reinforce good behavior and discourage bad behavior.

I think he may be getting tired of hearing about the "hard time" he is having. As I was trying to upload some pictures onto the blog this morning (sometimes me and the blogger don't get along) Radley noticed how disgruntled I was getting. He walked up to me, patted me on the back and said...

Are you having a hard time, Mommy?


Yes, buddy, yes I am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment