12.19.2011

Pajama Party...


We've been playing with the Munson's a lot lately and the kids are loving it. They are getting to the age where the adults can have 10 minutes of uninterrupted conversations before a "crisis". Wahoo! AND, it's usually the "big" kids (Radley and Caroline) that cause the most trouble. ;)

But look how cute they are after the are all clean and ready for bed...



I think their personalities speak for themselves...

Annaliese - Can we please quit taking pictures? I would like to finish playing. 
Caroline - Who me? 
Radley - I have been trained to look ahead and smile. I do not move until told. 
Emersyn - What? We're taking a picture? I heard someone say "yay" so my hands just automatically go in the air.


And we only took 35 pictures before they all four looked at the camera! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment