12.21.2011

28 weeks...

Me and MAK at 28 weeks...


 

I feel/look... pretty good. I have decided however that our photo shoot time may need to change each week because I always have "sleepy" eyes. :) I am a "pg sweller" and since I was pregnant during warmer (read: summer) with Radley and Emmy this was more noticeable. However, I think MAK has been pretty kind to me. My fingers still swell, but that's much better than my ankles!

I'm craving... Nothing, really.




I'm doing... Picture planning. I take maternity pictures on January 13 and Pinterest has my brain on overload of shots I "have" to take. (Sorry, Sarah!) Cindy shares my love of spreadsheets and makes them for their family photo sessions, and while I thought this seemed a little too organized once upon a time... it's beginning to make perfect sense. ;)

Ryan is... actually ready to get started on the baby room. Last weekend he decided we needed to pick a paint color and while that is great - it's the middle of Christmas overdrive, I have enough crazy thoughts of what "needs" to be done floating in my head. I almost burst into tears at the thought of one more "thing". He quickly changed his mind.



Kids are... the same. Radley wants to know why Caroline's baby is already here and we have to wait on ours. Emmy is very into coming up to my tummy and kissing the "baby". She maybe also points to other "bumps" and tries to kiss them, too. Oh - Lord - how do I explain that  to an 18 month old? :) They are giving each other "big brother/sister" books for Christmas and MAK purchased one for them as well - let the educating begin!

MAK is... feeling like a boy these days. Don't know why, just is.

We are... down to two names/gender. We love both of them so much and I can't decide which one I like better. We may have to see this baby to decide, which is completely different from the other two. Also exciting/nerve racking because I like to put names on clothing. :) 
 
See those little sausage fingers?


No comments:

Post a Comment