12.19.2011

Book worms...

As I've mentioned it's "peak season" at UPS which means Daddy is a bit busier than normal. It also means that I get to spend a lot of time with two cuties I know solo. Saturday morning I had our day all planned and ran into my room to get dressed "real quick". 

This usually requires my room being destroyed in the process because these "cuties" like to follow me and play while I get dressed. However, Saturday I managed a good 10 minutes with no peep from the other side of the house, which then clearly had me worried. 

I walked to Emmy's room to see what was going on and caught them reading books together. I clearly had to grab my camera because I wanted a picture but then they noticed me so I got cheesy smiles instead. 



I felt like it was my own special Christmas miracle. Getting dressed. ALONE. 
:)


I don't think he knows how to NOT smile at a camera. 



Then I got them dressed and we headed out for a fun morning filled with hair cuts, Christmas shopping and a visit to the Children's Museum. 


And I didn't take one picture of any of it. Can you believe it? Instead I just enjoyed the moments. 
Loving my Christmas blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment