12.13.2011

Sweet pics...

So I mentioned that this season means cute coordinated outfits which also means lots of pics of kids in said outfits. What I didn't mention is that Ryan surprised me with my Christmas present early (A NEW CAMERA) so I need lots of practice taking better pictures of the kids. 
(the old camera was done - but the new one is a bit "too advanced" for me and I need to figure out things like lighting, exposure, focus points, etc...this is why we pay Sarah!)


  Aren't they adorable? Emmy wouldn't let go of the ornament, so Radley had to have one, too. 



I could just eat her up she is so sweet!



And I love how he tries to be taller by raising his chin up as high as he can! 
(Sorry about the door as the backdrop)



I'm thinking we may get 3 years out of this dress...next year tea length and then maybe a cute shirt and leggings. Pro of having short kids! 

My little man is growing up... 



  And she thinks she is!


 Such a looker 
;)
This one is my favorite!
Peek - A...



BOO!

Merry Christmas to YOU!




1 comment:

  1. Adorbs----but I have to see what that wreath/decor is you have hanging on your door????

    ReplyDelete