12.08.2011

26 weeks...

Me and MAK at 26 weeks... 


I feel/look... pretty good. A little congested this week, but as far as preggo stuff - just fine. I can still bend, run (if needed...not like as in I exercise), and chase children so that's good. I even wear heels to work (to the astonishment of so many people). When I compare this belly to the same week of Radley nd Emersyn I look almost the same or smaller - but that could be clothing choice. 

 I'm craving... Nothing really. Just not hungry. I eat breakfast, a small snack and dinner. I'm also congested at the moment so if I can't taste food I don't really like to eat food. I mean, what's the point, right? :)




I'm doing... See last week :) I feel like I have gotten a lot accomplished. Nesting is in overdrive which means lists are at an all time high, organizing projects have taken over my life and my need to compartmentalize and arrange is elevated. I'd say - right on schedule! :)


Ryan is... working a lot. Peak season is upon us and clearly is no surprise, but I still wish he could be home more during this time of year. This causes me stress which maybe sometimes causes my mood to be altered which maybe sometimes causes me to talk louder at him than normal. Good news is all of your online shopping habits means my hubby has great job security - so keep it up! :)

Kids are... more distracted by the pretty Christmas decorations that what is inside my belly. Radley is obviously aware of MAK - always kissing the belly and laughing at the size of my tummy. Emmy is still pointing and saying, baby -- all good signs that baby will be loved. 

MAK is... growing, moving and shaking. Still unnamed, but getting closer! 




We are... finalizing names. We have come up with some great options! Girl names are SO MUCH easier than boy names. Some initial choices: JLK, LLK, MLK (we know, it's famous), JRK, ALK, ACK, and MAK ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment