4.12.2012

Tiny Tales Thursday...

Emersyn's favorite thing to say right now is "thank you". You can pretty much guarantee a thank you after just about anything you do for her. I have received "thanks" for the following things this week:

1. Pouring her a glass of milk
2. Reading her a book
3. Helping her get on the bed
4. Handing her shoes
5. Taking off her shoes
6. "Sucking" her nose (she cries, but when we are done she says "tank youuu")
7. Retrieving her doll from the unknown
8. Helping her in the car
9. Making a snack
10. Picking her up
11. Rescuing her from time out

She may be a diva - but she is a southern diva so she knows her manners.  ;)




Radley is pretty inquisitive about what I do all day. He wants to make sure that I stay home with Landry and that I'm not going to get "in trouble" at work for not going. He was also pretty worried about the time GiGi spent here last week.

Rad: GiGi - you going to stay here long?
GiGi - Yes, Radley. I'll be here all week.
Rad: Oh. But what about your work?
GiGi: filled with glee I'm retired, Radley. I don't have to go to work anymore.
Rad: NO!! I want you to go to work or your teachers will be mad at you!!

He's always looking out for us!

1 comment:

  1. I loved that precious little Thank You when I held the door for her the other day. :-)

    ReplyDelete