7.05.2012

Tiny Tales Thursday...

The kids and I ran some errands on Monday night for some "needed" 4th of July items. They were so well behaved without bribery or prompting so I felt they deserved a little reward and made a quick stop at Dairy Queen.

Radley and Emmy both got mini oreo blizzards and I purchased a mini cappachino heath bar blizzard for myself. I placed their blizzards in the two cup holders up front and proceeded to eat mine on the drive home.

Rad: Emmy and I have to wait until we got home to eat our treat, right Mommy?
Me: Yes, buddy. It's too messy for the car.
Rad: Ok. pauses But you're going to eat yours, right?
Me: Yes, buddy. I'm going to eat mine.
Rad: Because mommies get to do what they want, right?
Me: Sometimes.
Rad: Only mommies get to do what they want, right? pauses Actually, God, Jesus and Mommy get to do what they want. But that's it. Right, Mommy?
Me: Well, mommies don't always get what they want, buddy.

But man it would be nice if we did....

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment