4.16.2013

InstaKings...

I'm a little behind {again}. April is my busiest month of the year - we have now dubbed it "Craypril". Besides being busy with work - I'm also on a committee on the Junior League that is currently rewriting our bylaws. This is just 1/100th of the amount of cards we are sorting/changing/moving.

CRAY.Pril.


While I've been busy other places, the kiddos have been in safe hands with Ryan. Love it when he sends me pictures like this. They have a great daddy.


Oh - and for funsies, I rearranged all the closets.


We went out for dinner to celebrate Josh's birthday. It happened to be on the 14th anniversary of our first date. Wow - how things have changed! 


This is my daily ritual. I have to climb on our bathtub for my "once over" - I think I should bite the bullet, go to Walmart and just spend the $5 on a mirror. (Or at least make Ryan)


We hate mosquitos.

Like a lot.

If anyone has a great way to keep them away PLEASE let me know.



Our nights are never predictable.
Diving practice being supervised by Landry and a late night selfie.


It's beyond crazy that this is justified in April. In TEXAS.

But also kinda fun!!


The kids were beyond happy to have the second group of Aggies in 2 weeks come over for dinner. Emmy hearts Miss Aly.


Radley had cowboy day at school last week. A few things:
1. Landry will surely learn how to stand before she turns 2
2. Radley's cowboy clothes selection consisted of a plaid shirt and boots from big cousin Owen #preppyparents
3. Emmy wants to do whatever Radley does


Free fun Fridays = awesome


This was our car loaded down for our "cookout".

20 minute drive - 4 hour play date.

Overpacking at it's best.


We may have to do this more often!



And that's us in an instant!


No comments:

Post a Comment