4.22.2013

InstaKings...

It's my busy season, folks. Which means I have had zero time to take pictures of things - even my Instagram obsession has suffered. 

I was able to capture a few moments last week...

Like the day I dropped off a little girl at school at picked up a "balla". 
"I had an accident, Mommy!"
She loved the boy shorts - and I have to admit she was pretty darn cute.


That night she wanted to hold Violet "just like mommy" so I made a mini Moby wrap out of a twin sheet.

Seriously. SERIOUSLY.

cute.



10 days before May and I wore my "winter boots" to work.

LOVE IT!


We were joined by the Munsons for our "Free Fun Friday" adventure this week!


If only the pictures captured the giggles, too.
Raising babies with your besties is awesome.
*can all my other besties move here, too??*


Not a bad day at the office.
For anyone that ever doubted that Aggieland is God's country... you are wrong.


This is the end of a day of hard work. Couldn't be more proud of this group of young adults. A whole post about this event is coming up! 


And this girl was the one in charge! SO proud of you, Laura!!



And that's us in an instant!

No comments:

Post a Comment