9.13.2013

InstaKings...

Hi friends.

This is going to be quick. Because, well, I'm not sure if you've heard but there is a big game going on in Aggieland tomorrow. And I'm not sure if I have read enough funny blogs, watched enough hype videos, or liked enough anti-Bama statuses on FB. 

Work to be done. 

So here it goes...


One night last week, I got to hang out with the sweet, darling and precious HMMs. Me and these 6 = lots of dress up, a crazy mess and tons of fun!!


I LOVE my new hours. After school naps with this kid... check!


So we had a big week last week... someone was celebrating a golden birthday and we got him some golden tickets!!
(If you haven't read about the anti-climactic reveal, you should.)



Can you guess which one doesn't get nap time at school?
  1. He falls asleep every day after we pick up the girls. This week he requested a nap as soon as we got home. I happily oblige and catch some zzzs too!



We had so much fun setting up the house for his birthday!!
If you have someone special celebrating their golden year soon and need ideas, then check this out!



And then this baby turned into the man child. 
When did that happen?
How did that happen?
WHY does that happen?!?!


This shirt. Y'all. Everyone needs one for their little boy. I laugh every.single.time.



I got goofy while I was waiting to go get him from school. He LOVED this. Seriously may have been one of his favorite things from the weekend. 


That and the sushi I surprised him with at school.


We finally did the "big" reveal.
Wow.
Disneyland.
He's never been there before.
(Ok, I'm over it.)
But really.


Can she stay 3 forever? So cuddly. And too adorable for her own good.



In attempting to find space for all his new goodies, I came across this.
He loves it. 
And maybe I played it for an hour one night too. 


Sunday was party day and our golden boy picked bowling!


Then it was back to the real world, which meant school. Radley is in a dual language program so we are trying to get creative with incorporating Spanish into the daily routine. He was building legos so I got out the old octopus toy, put it on Spanish and then pushed the tentacles. He had to pick the lego color that matched the Spanish word.

I know. I'll take my mom trophy now.
:)


My baking buddies helping me smash bananas for banana bread. Mrs. Dudley claims this is the only way to do it. For the record, this batch of bread stuck to my bundt pan. That has never happened to me before. I blame the smashing.

;)



Radley got the gold when it comes to godparents.
(All of my kids did)
His Nanan sent him Disney "credit cards" to use at the park!!

I wont' discuss his reaction to these.
stillnotbitter.


These girls were walking around with their babies in boxes yesterday.
I know the feeling.

:)



Whew.

That's us in an Instant!




No comments:

Post a Comment