9.27.2013

Soccer Season 2: Our Coach is Cute...

 Last night was the official beginning of Rad's second year in soccer. 

HE WAS PUMPED.

And I have to admit, I am pretty excited, too! I really do love to watch him play. I love to watch his sisters watch him play. And this year - well, I'm really going to love watching to his coach!

(This is where I should insert a picture of Kliff Kingsbury Ryan coaching, but I didn't take a picture).

It was SOOOO fun to watch Ryan. He loves this game (and he kinda has even made me love it too. Sortof). ;) And, well clearly he LOVES this kid. And he wants nothing more than to spend quality time with our kids. I am so excited to see the two of them together this year. 



The girls quickly resumed their positions of water girl...


and ice machine.

:)



We had a great time getting to know all the parents and watching the kids play. All of them played last year so the skill level is about 1000 times what it was!

The even got to name their team...


I present to you...SHARK FISH!

(From left): Sage, Radley, Jade, Avery, Eliam, Cameron


This year's U6 Champions!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment