9.12.2013

Tiny Tales Thursday...

Once upon a time, not so long ago, a 3-year-old boy didn't listen to his Mommy...


and learned a valuable lesson that day.



Fast forward to this weekend. 

Emmy was attempting to do the same thing with the same toy.

Me: Emmy don't put your arm in there.
Emmy: Why?
Me: Because it will get stuck.
Emmy: Why?
Me: Because the toy wasn't made for your arm.
Emmy: Why?
Me: Because it was made for something else.
She is still examining the toy thinking that her arm will fit
Me: Emmy, you know Radley put his arm in there when he was your age and it got stuck. And he cried. And I let him sit there for a minute so he would learn a lesson. If you want, I can even show you the picture. 
Emmy: Ok. 

I leave the room for 8.875 seconds and hear crying when I return....



Me: Told ya so.




3 comments:

  1. I love, LOVE that you took pictures! Three is rough...how do they know everything already?!

    Also, something is probably wrong with me, but I kinda want Landry to do this too just so you can have the complete set of pictures. :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit that I hope Landry does it too!! :)

      Delete
  2. I love how her and landry make the same faces..... lol

    ReplyDelete