1.06.2012

Mommy Confessions...

I have a confession.

You know those FB pictures, pinterest postcards, or even snarky status updates that include something about "Leggings ARE NOT pants."

I agree.

Well, I did.

And then I bought a pair of leggings.

At first I wore them as I felt they should be worn - under something long that covered up all the wobbly bits.

And then I got pregnant.

And then I got jeggings.

And then I bought more leggings. With tunics and long tops.

And then it got cold(er).

And then I got fun boots.

And then my belly grew.

And then I didn't care as much.

And then I justified my "inappropriate" dress - with, "But I'm a SUPER cute pregnant lady. I don't look like those OTHER women that wear these with their you know what hanging out."

And then I bought more.

Well. And now I've converted.

Maybe leggings are pants.

Probably not, but well... today I am comfy and cozy. :)


(And I was trying to make a silly-ish face in this pic - not trying to look like the model I clearly am.)

2 comments:

  1. Why are you so gorgeous!!? Love it. And YES - I'm a big "leggings as pants" person - as long as my bits are covered, I'm GOOD TO GO !!! I have some great DKNY ones that I wear...well, often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are adorable! i became a legging-lover when i was pregs with henry :)

    ReplyDelete