4.06.2014

Celebrating Graham...

Yesterday Emmy and I drove up to Grand Prairie to celebrate the soon-to-be arrival of Baby Graham! Rad and Ryan stayed in CS since they had soccer and sweet Caro's bday and Landry got to hang out with Gigi so I got some alone time with my big girl. 

(Can I pause and just say that Emersyn is rocking the age of 3. Seriously. Can she stay this size forever?)

I thought we were pushing our leave time and would arrive slightly late (because clearly) but as fate would have it, I looked at the invite wrong and were early! That never happens. But it was great because we got to walk around and look at all the beautiful decorations! Katelin's friends went above and beyond and threw an amazing shower for her. 


We also arrived before the guest(s) of honor so when KK made it a few minutes later, Emersyn was ecstatic. "KK is hheeeere, Mommy!!!" And just like that, my mind flashed back to the day she was born and KK was there, too...


We brought two tubs of Rad's old clothes to give her. I had been holding on to them in case we ever had a baby boy, but it was time to let them have a new home and they are sure to be loved by KK and Graham. I was basically crying the entire time I went through his clothes but there isn't anyone that I would rather hand them down to than them. 




We also got her some customized onesies that are pretty darn perfect ...



Emmy was so sweet all morning and a great helper during the gift opening. She was the self-declared trash girl, so if college doesn't work out, she has a trade.


How cute is this bib?? And, it will be perfect when he's teething... he can just chew on that tie. 



So glad I got to be there to celebrate and loved that we coordinated on accident.



Katelin - 

We 5 Kings love you and Ryan! You are going to be the best parents and we are so excited for sweet Graham to make his entrance! Enjoy these last quiet weeks at home. Just sit and do nothing!! Thanks for letting me and Emmy help celebrate!



No comments:

Post a Comment