4.28.2014

Easter Joy...

Can you tell that April is a busy month for me? I am so behind on this blog and all 10 of you are sad, I can just feel it. I apologize for not giving you a 5 minute break in your day to read about the exciting lives of the Kings. As a treat for your patience, I have about 30 pictures to many in this post.

But, I'm not sorry because we have some cute kids. ;)

So, Easter morning arrived and these three were pumped. So excited in fact, that they totally dug into their baskets before I could snap a pic. So I asked them to turn around and Emmy and Landry obliged, chunking their stuff back in the basket. 

Radley, my sweet child, took his time to put everything back "just like EB" so he could remember. Bless him. 



We do Easter like we SHOULD do everything. Small. 

And they love it. They love every little toy...



every personalized drawing...




and all that yummy chocolate.


Yeah. She ate about 15 pieces at 6am. Bless her.
;)


This year the Easter Bunny finally left eggs for them to find. This requires the EB to visit the house at 4:30am, but it was worth all the cuteness that ensued. 


I mean... hunting eggs in fairy wings? 

Stop.



Radley appreciated that EB didn't just hide eggs "on the ground" so he could find some too.


Landry was delighted every time she spotted one.


And Radley was THRILLED that EB had left their initials on the eggs.

(Shout out to Gigi for dying 3 dozen eggs in Waco, having her NEIGHBOR write their names so they didn't recognize the writing and then hauling them down here without the kids discovering them).

#bestgigiever


Because check out their over-exposed and blurry excitement!


We all got dressed and headed to early morning mass. I love mass during Holy Week and I really look forward to when the kids are old enough to sit through them all. For now, we tackled Easter Sunday and were delighted to see that the kids had an egg hunt waiting for them after! 
(We always forget about this, but they had bags for the kids without baskets).


Emmy and Landry had fun finding their share, but Radley opted to sit out because it was "for babies".

Clearly he is a grown man.


Clearly she needs to quit growing.



Then we headed home to snap some pics in our Easter best.



















Hope you all had a blessed Easter Sunday, too!

1 comment:

  1. I basically cannot handle how cute they are.
    Seriously.
    Ridiculously cute.

    ReplyDelete