4.30.2014

Happy Birthday, Dad....

Today (or yesterday, depending on when I finally finish this post) is my Daddy's birthday. The big 6-5 (let's pretend I didn't share his age). I think Dad is the hardest person to buy for in the world. Because, like most men, when he wants something he just gets it for himself. He loves two things tennis and golf. He buys two things - tennis and golf stuff. And after 41 years of being a Dad, he has just about every coffee mug, tie, shaving kit, and random desk decoration that you can think of. 

However, you can never have too may wishes and since it's such a fun milestone birthday, I thought it would be fun to collect as many wishes as I could for him! 

So thank you friends, for contributing and Dad... may this be the best year yet! Here is to 65 more! 

WE LOVE YOU!





Hope your day was as great as you are, Dad! Thanks for the wonderful gift of you. For teaching us right from wrong, for making us do our homework, for letting us help with projects. For making sure we appreciate the art of a great kung fu movie, and fresh food, and long naps on the ground. For changing my kiddos diapers even if you never actually changed one of mine! ;) Thanks for never missing anything important in our lives. And for sacrificing your dreams so that we could achieve ours. 

Love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment