5.01.2014

Tiny Tales Thursday...

I've been on a trip the past 2.5 days and while I enjoyed the time to sleep in one morning (y'all... I slept until 8:30. That's crazy talk.) I did miss all the hustle and bustle of our lives.

I came home yesterday after an ever-so-long-and-neverending-day of travel.

(Like 12 hours.)

Some of the highlights of my sweet "welcome" home from the kiddos...

Emmy - I missed you "thiiiiisss" much. I don't like it when you're gone.

Radley - Hi, Mom.

Landry - "MOMMY! MOMMY! MOOOOOOMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE!

Emmy - I thought you said you were only going to be gone for two sleeps? You were gone forever.

Radley - I learned how to catched a ball while you were gone.

Landry - Hi, Mommy. Hi, Mommy.

Emmy - Did you walk on an airplane to get here?

Radley - How was New York?

Landry - Mommy, home?

I can't tell who missed me most. But I know I missed them terribly!

No comments:

Post a Comment