11.28.2014

InstaKings...

Ryan had the entire week off so I had the pleasure of being dropped off to work a few mornings. He picks a little girl up on his way to Rad's school to help a family with no car. This made the 1 mile drive from her place to CHE a little cramped. :)


Rad had a big afternoon opening his first savings account. 


And I had a big afternoon getting my first Rent the Runway dress. So much fun, so easy and lots of the dresses are reasonably priced. If you haven't tried it, then you definitely should. 


With a fancy dress, I had to get some new dress and I had the absolute best helpers ever!


I think I'll keep him.



Tis the season for Christmas pjs! And y'all Target has the CUTEST pjs ever this year. For the ENTIRE family! Like from baby to baby daddy. (And even the dog.)


For a minute, I felt a little guilty that my 2-year-old wanted to watch Elf. But then I was proud - I mean it's a classic, right?


Sticking with tradition, this guy and enjoyed a pre-Thanksgiving sushi lunch.


And then we got to work on making some sides. Emmy LOVED the sweet potatoes, Landry LOVED making a mess, Radley did not LOVE anything. ;)


We had a house divided on gameday, too bad the score wasn't determined by cutest fans!


After a non-traditional lunch of steaks, potatoes and green beans, we headed to campus for some tailgating. Can you believe that Rick Perry photobombed our picture?


The 6 cutest Aggies in Aggieland...
FTAC of '34, '32, '31 and '30


Dad was a lonely man in purple of a sea of maroon...


but I was pretty pumped about the setting of our "Daddy/Daughter" date. 

Even if we played like crap and lost. 

But, it's just a game right?


And none of that really mattered when I got home, checked on the kids and saw this. How did I get so lucky??



And that's us in an INSTANT!


No comments:

Post a Comment